- We employ highly qualified teachers and experience low staff turnover.
- All teachers are required to complete the appropriate college units in the subject of Early Childhood Development and Early Childhood Education.
- All staff members are CPR and First Aid certified and are re-certified every 2 years.
- All teachers are required to obtain professional growth hours throughout the year in order to stay current on issues pertaining to Child Development and Early Education.
- All staff members have been screened by the Department of Social Services. Background checks and finger print clearance is required by all staff members prior to employment.