What our families say
- An amazing place and wonderful teachers who dedicate their time to give our children a safe environment to have fun and learn through play. They truly know how to run an amazing program.
- The teachers and staff are truly wonderful. Kind, warm, dedicated, consistent, and professional (and funny too). The curriculum is rich and meaningful with many opportunities for play and learning.
- Our daughter loves her teachers and her classmates. They have lots of play time (see the amazing play structure outside), access to art every day, science experiments, field trips, book time, music time and more. Our daughter feels safe, welcomed and loved every day. Growing Years is not an “academic” preschool, so there’s no homework, worksheets or tears. My wife and I are teachers and we love it!
- Warm, well put facility, caring stuff and smiles everywhere!My daughter (3 1/2 years-old) loves this school. She has attended sunshine preschool and a private small daycare, both with little success.This school is amazing all around.Lots of hugs, manners, boundaries, singing, dancing, art projects, firm but gentle discipline, reading excitement and afternoon naps Among many things, my favorite is their outdoor time. Kids spend a lot of time playing outside in a nice clean secure area.What else? Did I mention the staff is amazing? They are!
We are very happy here.
- I am so glad I found this school for my son. It came highly recommend by a good friend and some moms in my mother’s club.The teachers are very patient. The space is well put together with tons of activities for the kids. They really really treat my child with respect and seem to enjoy him when he is there . he loves going to school and learning new stuff.The also offer a parents night out monthly that I have yet to take them up on but looking forward to the next one so i can have a much needed date night.
- My daughter spent a year there before starting kindergarten this year and though she took a bit of time to warm up – we were/are extremely happy with this preschool. The teachers encourage children to find their own voices and really grow. I loved the fact that they provided lunch- I just wish preschool food was healthier. But seeing as I haven’t found that anywhere- I can’t really complain unless I was willing to personally make her lunches. They are play based and my daughter learned A TON. They do science activities, read, play and have fun learning. Having been at a different preschool earlier- I do have something to compare it to and we found growing years to be very well organized and consistent.The only reason I might not send my younger child is they are not licensed for diapered kiddos- and my younger one can’t seem to get with the program so I may have to find an alternative preschool.
- Love this preschool! Great teachers and environment! My daughter looks forward to going and is always excited to show me her art projects and share what she did at school. I like the hands-on learning, theme days, activities, and fun field trips. Another perk is Parent’s Night Out — I haven’t taken advantage of that yet but plan to real soon!
- Both my children attended Growing Years and we felt they were both ready for Kindergarten thanks to GY. Wonderful staff and a great experience all around.
- Growing Years is a total blessing for my son. Caring staff and great atmosphere.
- I was referred to growing years by so many people for my son when he was ready for pre-school.My first impression of the tour was amazing. All of the teachers were doing everything right and very engaged. It happened to be pirate day. Themed music was playing, kids were wearing pirate hats and eye patches.The teachers are very friendly and kind to the children. The learning and curriculum is fantastic. After my son started his vocabulary tripled. Not to mention he came home using his manners.The thought in to daily activities, field trips, songs, spelling, science, art etc. is well rounded and the kids love it.All around I’ve been very pleased with Growing Years. I think they’re so wonderful. This school is amazing! Best decision I’ve made for my kids.
- My daughter has loved her time at Growing Years in the Busy Bee class. The teachers and director are amazing, and I would wholeheartedly recommend this preschool.
- I credit Growing Years for helping my daughter learn that school can be a fun and safe place. The entire staff is loved by my child and that’s saying a lot. She had serious separation anxiety when starting the program and now literally skips to school. They are so patient and supportive when it comes to helping your child adapt to change. A HUGE thank you to all of the teachers there!