We hope everyone had a wonderful summer. We’re anxious to hear all about your summer adventures. Whether you’re a new family to Growing Years or returning, we’d like to wish you a warm welcome!
Please take the time to read the monthly newsletters thoroughly, as they are filled with important information regarding upcoming events. Hold on to your newsletter for the duration of the month. You may need to refer to it often.
- September is a 5 week tuition month (weeks 9/1, 9/8, 9/15, 9/22, 9/29). If you’re starting the week of 8/25 you’ll pay an additional week (6 weeks).
- When signing your child in/out you must sign you FULL signature.
- Make sure your child has spare clothes at school that are appropriate for the changing weather. Please replace any used clothes promptly.
- If your child stays for nap time please bring a SMALL, CRIB SIZE blanket.
- Blankets must be able to fit folded in your child’s mat. If they’re too big they will be sent home.
- Share toys are allowed WEDNESDAY’S and THURSDAY’S ONLY! All share toys must fit in your child’s container. Books and cd’s are allowed everyday.
- All jackets, sweatshirts, spare clothes, share toys, books, cd’ s etc. must be labeled with your child’s name. Growing Years is NOT responsible for lost items.
- LABEL EVERYTHING!
- Children must be at school by 9:00am.
- Make sure your child is coming to school wearing PLAY CLOTHES. We play hard and get messy! Paint, playdough, dirt and other goodies will get on their clothes. The children are encouraged to participate in many tactile and sensorial experiences that are often messy, therefore children must be dressed V appropriately when coming to school.